Тема: russian woman

What have we performed to Turkish men

right now, They are after Syrian wives. They were after Russian wives about about ten years ago, And now it's Syrians. In old centuries, the sport was ultimately the Ukrainians, Circassians whilst others

I call it the "inexplicable passion in Turkish men for foreign women, I wrote this before, And I am saying myself, But I have a list of reasons I attribute to we all live appearance of this historic/genetic longing: overseas women are pretty; They appear mysterious because they're foreign; They provoke the will to fight and conquer in Turkish men. furthermore,possibly even, There is the perception that they're presented for sex.

the opposite reason, I am speculating, Is that foreign wives and girlfriends concept of who the Turkish husband really is. The language barrier and cultural differences are best for hiding one's real identity, And any jerk can pass for a fairly decent guy.

simultaneously, I have added this new reason to the list: Turkish girls are high maintaining; Foreign girls do not russian mature women demand lots of. Turkish husbands love to exploit this non arduous attitude. I know of a well off Turkish husband who did not buy a washing machine for his Russian wife for a whole year. i'm not sure why but he boasted that his wife hand washed the laundry.

currently, you should not do this to any Turkish women. at the same time, There was another case in which a Turkish husband opened a cafe or restaurant, And his russian wife was helping out, Including by cleaning the toilets. however, You cannot expect a Turkish wife to achieve this, oftentimes. not a chance; She would prefer close the restaurant and suffer in poverty.

Another Turkish husband was recognizing his Turkish first wife why he loved his second wife, who had been Russian: It was because she was cutting his toe nails. I can not write the first wife's answer here.

yup, Turkish men like slave female counterpart.

Sorry the theme of these column was Syrian wives. into the theme: I know things of female refugees from Syria actually, of most Syrian refugees, it doesn't matter gender is not a laughing matter at all. it is always sad, sad and inhuman.

this kind of, Turkish husbands "drinking" Syrian spouses, is one other form of abuse, recognize. But isn't it ironic how Turkish men are drawn away from Turkish women with the slightest temptation?

A story I heard earlier in the week that made me think this. the storyplot was that Turkish men now prefer to marry or "acknowledge" Syrian girlfriends or wives, Traveling to the Southeast for this reason. The funny part is not the tragicomic absurdity of a little situation, But instead the causes cited for this trend: Turkish men now marry Syrian women as they do not talk back to their husbands. plus they're loyal and obedient. I started laughing at the "Not writing" Part actually heard it. I'm still having a laugh after three days.

this can be the full story: Constanze Letsch from The mother or father wrote from Reyhanl, Kilis and Gaziantep on sept. 8 that an increasing number of women who have fled conflict are opting to marry Turks. Kemal Dilsiz, A matchmaker in a village towards the Syrian border said, "I betrothed off around 60 Syrian girls. Men from all across Turkey call me, buying wife from Syria. it is said Syrian women are more loyal, much more obedient, ukraine beauty That it normally won't talk back,

What have we carried out on our men? they won't overcome their centuries old need, eagerness, greed, craving, Their appetite to be served. Modernization worked as a chef against them, unfortunate guys

Nobody is serving them in these days: from this day forward, They have to stand up to independent, durable, un obedient and, Worst considering all of, "verbalizing" wives or girlfriends

As Newton's Third Law united states of america, For every action careers equal and opposite reaction. it's not so much a surprise that Turkish girls are after foreign men, consisting of Arab men. guys, Don't be upset. Just reverse the understandings that draw you to foreign women, And we will see why Turkish girls are attracted to foreign men.

goodness me, What am I by doing? My mailbox will be full of angry mails now never mind

I don't know what are you doing in my Turkish husband's mind about foreign women, But I don't want a foreign husband who cannot speak my language I don't want an obedient, Non saying husband God, correct.

Though I would think through my chances with Andre Rieu, If we were both on hand And maybe Josh Holloway, you realise, "Sawyer" produced by "vanished, even though he may be too young for me Or Julio Iglesias, at the same time he is too old Oh, furthermore Kvan Tatltu, what ever age he is. (confident, informed he is Turkish.).